For those of you higher level athletes, I’ve got a challenge for you.
The Bodyweight Back Squat Challenge.
1. You load the bar to your bodyweight.
2. You have 5 minutes to rep out as many as you can.
3. Time Starts when you un-rack the bar.
4. You MUST go past parallel or it doesnt count.
5. You can rerack the bar but the time doesn’t stop.
6. Don’t puke. Continue reading Back Squat Challenge
By: Nathan Thomas Hoang
The World Cup is months away and soccer fever is in full swing. The weather this time of the year is ideal for playing soccer, so let’s talk about simple exercises to improve strength and flexibility in order to get an edge above the competition.
- First and foremost, make sure you do these exercises with attentiveness and caution.
Bringas Athletics would like to honor Taylor as our first Athlete of the month! Although no longer competing in D1 sports, she continues to stay active through daily workouts and running marathons. Here’s her story:
Fitness and athletics has been apart of my daily routine since day one. Literally, my mother taught step aerobics and spin classes up until the day before my birth. I was exposed to it from the womb. When people ask me how I discipline myself to working out everyday my response is always, “I don’t know how to be lazy.” Lying around all day or not being productive is simply something I do not know how to do.
Continue reading February Athlete of the Month: Taylor